Verdugo Skate Park
1621 Canada Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91208
Phone: (818) 548-2786
Fax: (818) 409-7144
Film Permit Information: (818) 548-4048
Hours of Operation (Effective through September 30, 2013)
|Monday through Friday
||4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
|Saturday & Sunday
||10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- The Verdugo Skate Park opened in April of 2004.
- The park is a 15,000 square foot concrete facility, 6 - 9 ft. Clover Bowl with 11 ft. over vert section, 6-10 ft. Kidney Pool, Street Plaza with rails and ledges, Snake Run that lets out into a 9 ft. bowl with a loveseat.
- Skate classes are offered throughout the year.
- In-line skaters and skateboarders must wear a helmet, kneepads and elbow pads. Additionally, all participants must have a valid release of liability on file. Youth 17 years and younger require a parent/guardian signature.
- BMX bikes, scooters and other coasting devices are NOT permitted.
- All participants are required to have a completed Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement form on file.
- Verdugo Skate Park Fees:
|Youth 17 & under||$3 daily entrance fee
|$25 monthly pass
|$50 annual pass
|Adults 18 & over||$4 daily entrance fee
|$40 monthly pass
|$75 annual pass
Passes can be purchased in person at the park via cash, check or credit card, or over the phone during Skate Park hours of operation by credit card. Please contact the Verdugo Skate Park at (818) 548-2786 during hours of operation, or (818) 548-6420 from 8am – 5pm with any questions.
Friday night, one meeting per month
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Location: Verdugo Skate Park
Description: Come have some pizza and watch a skate video at the Verdugo Skate Park. Activities include skateboard video viewing, Tony Hawk’s pro-skater competitions, pizza and drinks, and hanging out with friends.
For information, call: Adam Porte at (818) 548-2786
FOR RESERVATION & PROGRAM INFORMATION PLEASE CALL (818) 548-2786
Last modified: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:39:47 AM