1601 Canada Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91208
Hours of Operation: Daily, Hours Vary
- The field is natural Bermuda grass, and is lighted for night-time play.
- The field has playing dimensions of 350 feet down the lines and 400 feet to the straightaway
- The stadium seats 1,800 spectators.
- The facility has lockers rooms, restrooms, electronic scoreboard and snack bar.
- The field is used as many as 300 days out of the year for Glendale Community College games,
high school graduations and television and movie filmings.
Stengel Field History
- The field opened in 1949 and was originally named the Verdugo Park Municipal Baseball Field.
- On November 12, 1952, the field was renamed "Stengel Field" to honor baseball immortal and
Glendale resident, Casey Stengel.
For reservation information please call (818) 548-6420.
Casey Stengel with kids
Last modified: Friday, August 31, 2012 2:46:24 PM