1401 N. Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208
Phone: (818) 548-2787
Fax: (818) 543-0793
Sales Office Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday — 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Sign Up For Additional Information
Your email address:
- Built in 1938, the Civic Auditorium stands as a lasting symbol of the quality and
beauty of the old and the new. This Spanish Revival/ Art Deco classic building plays
host to professionals and consumers alike.
- The auditorium is a 25,000 square foot multi-level meeting and exhibition facility
with five distinct rooms, lobby foyer and historic features. We offer an excellent
location, convenience, ADA accessibility and attentive staff to maximize the success
- The Upper Auditorium has 11,000 square feet of hardwood floor conducive to banquets,
retail exhibitions, seminars, stage shows and formal dances. The room includes a
full stage with excellent sound and lighting for a variety of events. The capacity
is 750 banquet style and 1,100 theater style.
- The Lower Auditorium has 14,000 square feet and is ideal for dinner dances, retail
exhibitions and receptions for up to 600 people. There is a large sunken dance floor,
kitchen, counter/bar area, and attached conference room.
- Two newly renovated, full commercial kitchen facilities are on-site to provide the
freshest meals to complement every event.
- Parking areas accommodate up to 570 vehicles.
- Download the Civic Auditorium brochure for
- Download the Reservation Request Form.
For reservation information please call (818) 548-2787 or
email civic auditorium sales supervisor
For a list of monthly public events at the civic auditorium, call (818) 548-2184.
Last modified: Friday, August 31, 2012 2:43:58 PM